Skingredients Sally Cleanse 2% Salicylic Acid Oil Control Cleanser Refillable Primary Pack 100ml
Description: Here’s to putting Sally on a pedestal – that’s Skingredients® Sally Cleanse Oil Control Cleanser (100ml), our multi-award-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spot-zapper + micro-mask on the side.
Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that deep dives into pores to dissolve the sebum (aka oil), + dead skin cells, which helps to tackle spots, blackheads, lumps + bumps. It’ll effectively exfoliate the skin’s surface for instantly smoother results and help to lift away excess oiliness for a matte finish – it also an anti-inflammatory, which eases redness in the skin.
Sally Cleanse is part of our Match + Mix® range of skincare. They’re “add-ons” to your Skingredients core recipe – that's the KeyFour – which work to address your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our Match + Mix products, like Sally Cleanse, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin needs it.
She’s a powerful ally to oily skinned hoomans, our Sally, but her company is best enjoyed in small doses – that’s every 3rd PM to prevent skin irritation. Her BFF? PreProbiotic Cleanse of course. Use them alongside each other to exfoliate + give back to the skin. Plus, it’s a skin-smoothing hero for bacne, chestne + bumne (be careful around sensitive areas) and keratosis pilaris, aka chicken skin. So you can't live without Sally? Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
Rock Star Ingredients:
• Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin
Who It’s For?
• Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness
• Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
• Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
• Hoomans ® (aka humans) over the age of 12
• Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body
• Not for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
• Not for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
• Not for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime
• Dermatologically tested
• Ocular tested
• Suitable for all skin types
Nerdie tip: Use Sally as a wash-off spot-zapper or as a micro-mask. If you’re oily-skinned or prone to any form of congestion anywhere, whether it be blackheads of keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), Sally is your new best friend.