Copperfish Clare Island Table Lamp
Description: Copperfish's Lighthouse lamps are reminiscent of Ireland's lighthouses of old - battered, worn and beautiful with a warm amber glow to welcome you home on a stormy evening. The Clare Island lamp echoes the cylindrical tower of Clare Island lighthouse on Ireland’s West Atlantic coast – reassuringly sturdy and strong. This table lamp consists of a pear-shaped retro bulb encased in an aged steel frame sitting on top of a handcrafted base of salvaged wood - and is complemented by a retro twisted, braided cord.
- Each lamp is unique, the colour, grain and finish of the wood will vary from lamp to lamp.
- Handmade in Delgany, Co. Wicklow and each comes with a handwritten label describing its provenance.
- Full lamp stands 25cms high approx. Base 13cms square.
- Bulb will last minimum 30,000 hours/10 years approx. 3-core wired, earthed, 220-240 volt, E27 fitting.
- Plug is a black 3 pin UK/Ireland plug.
- Please note: This item is currently only available for delivery in Ireland. Please allow between 7-10 working days for delivery. This product is being sent directly to you from our supplier and you will receive a separate tracking email for your purchase.