Jo Browne Fresh Hands 70 ml Hand Sanitiser
Description: True to Jo Browne standards in skincare, this hand sanitiser has been created with love and care by the brand founder Joanne Browne. Fresh Hands is gentle on hands and made here in Ireland. It achieves that gentleness by being made from 65% alcohol with added Vitamin B5, Glycerine and Aloe Vera. When you are ready to use, one quick spray will do across your palms and a careful rub together to ensure you are fully covered.
- Hand made in Ireland
- 65% Alcohol
- With Pro Vitamin B5, Glycerine Peppermint & Aloe Vera
- Gentle on your hands with added Vitamin B5, Glycerine and Aloe Vera
- Size: 70ml
- How to use: One Spray in to Palms and rub together
- For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Ingredients: Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 65%, Distilled water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis , Panthenol (dl-panthenol/Provitamin B5), Peppermint Essential Oil ( Mentha piperita ), Eucalyptus Essential Oil ( Eucalyptus globulus ) , Clary Sage Essential Oil ( Salvia Sclarea ), Black Spruce Essential Oil ( Picea mariana ),Thyme Essential Oil ( Thymus Vulgaris).