Since throwing his first pot at the age of ten by his father's side in 1953 Stephen Pearce has become a leading figure in Irish design and pottery. His high energy and free spirit have taken him and his pottery on adventure after adventure in the subsequent six decades.In 1971 he returned to Cork and resumed working with his father Philip while formulating plans for his own pottery. Construction began in 1973. Stephen’s simple and functional design philosophy soon led to the creation of his 'Classic' range of earthenware in naked terracotta and brilliant white. The simplicity and beauty of these pieces quickly earned them critical acclaim as design classics which have remained in style and demand ever since.
Clydaville Investments Ltd. t/a The KILKENNY Group
Head Office | 3 New Street | Killarney | Co. Kerry | Ireland | Registered in Ireland No. 283267