Mary O'Donnell Silk Pillow Case
Mary O'Donnell pillowcase is 100% 19Momme Asian silk.
- Silk is the strongest natural fibre which contains natural protein, 18 essential amino acids and natural cellular albumen, which helps speed up the metabolism of skin cells while you sleep.
- As a breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator, silk helps the body retain heat in cold weather and expel excess heat in warm weather. Therefore your body maintains a natural, comfortable temperature.
- Silk is hypoallergenic; it does not attract dust mites and is a natural fungal repellent
- Silk does not conduct static electricity. It helps reduce hair breakage whilst promoting a proper moisture balance in the hair
SILK BENEFITS FOR SKIN AND HAIR
1. Our SILK is OEKO-TEX Certified (Standard 100) free of harmful substances.
2. Reduces friction against hair while sleeping at night. Silk is very smooth and the weaves are much tighter then you will find with other textiles. This means your hair will have: Less split ends, Less broken hair strands, Less pulling and stress on roots of the hair.
3. Silk absorb less of your hairs natural oils or your hair care products like conditioner. Your body produces natural oils that help your hair to stay healthy. Every day however your hair comes in contact with different conditions which damage this natural defense. With most people spending 7-8 hours a night sleeping on a pillowcase, it is vital to protect your hairs natural oils by not sleeping on fabrics that suck these oils out of your hair like a sponge
. 4 It’s naturally hypoallergenic. Some of silk’s hypoallergenic properties include a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus and mold, in addition to many other allergens.Silk can be beneficial for your skin and hair. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase can help your skin stay healthy and smooth and can help reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.
5. It’s a truly luxurious experience. Whatever your escape, laying your head to rest at night on a silk pillowcase is the perfect way to end your day. There is no better feeling then the soft, smooth and luxurious feel of silk against your skin when you go to bed at night. It is truly like having a massage every night.