Codex Beauty Bia Facial Oil
Description: Awarded the Fall Beauty O-Ward from the Oprah Winfrey Magazine this cult classic is a light, dry oil that helps to hydrate, seal in moisture, firm, and smooth the skin and is packed with vitamins and essential fatty acids. In clinical trials 100% of test subjects measured a 168.2% hydration increase at 4 weeks and 93% of test subjects measured a 27.5% sebum/ oil decrease at 4 weeks.
How to use: Apply two drops to cleansed skin either on its own or before your Day Cream for extra hydration. For daily use.
• Rosehip oil soothes, moisturizes and softens the skin. Contains Vitamins A, C and is rich in essential fatty acids.
• Bog myrtle helps keep pores clean and delivers antioxidants
• Sea buckthorn helps retain moisture and improve skin elasticity. Contains vitamins, minerals & omega-3 fatty acids
• Prickly pear seed oil supports a more uniform skin tone by penetrating the upper layers of the epidermis and acting as both an emollient and occlusive. Contains vitamins E, K and is rich in essential fatty acids.
• Serrated wrack helps improve the suppleness and elasticity of the skin. Contains minerals, and trace elements.
• Rosemary helps protect from environmental stressors
• Kiwi seed oil controls sebum production and helps maintain clear skin
• Baobab oil gives elasticity to the skin. Contains Vitamins A, D, E and F.
Certifications – EWG, ECO CERT/COSMOS ORGANIC, CO2 ASSESSED PRODUCT, PEFC, LEAPING BUNNY, VEGAN